Is your excuse for getting in shape your frequent traveling?
Mine was. My job required me to travel a lot and I was not able to workout much. In my spare time while traveling I used to walk or do some running. But for a formerly active person like me, that wasn’t enough. And because of not maintaining proper exercise I got 50 pounds overweight.
So, do you quit working out because of your frequent traveling?
Now you don’t have to.
From this spring Beachbody has launched Beachbody on Demand. You can now “take your Beachbody fitness programs” everywhere you stay at.
If you are a Business person who travels all the time and it is a problem for you to carry your fitness DVDs with you, Beachbody has created Beachbody on demand. It is for everyone that is aware of his health and wants to be able to workout even when traveling.
From Best at home workouts, Beachbody workouts are now becoming Best anywhere, anytime workouts.
The only thing that you will need, to use Beachbody on Demand, is a stable Internet connection.
And, of course, you have to be a Team Beachbody Club member.
Until recently, the benefits of the Club Membership have been:
- Access to Celebrity Trainer Chat Rooms
- Meal Planning Wizard
- 10% Discount on all purchases on TeamBeachbody.com
But now we can add to that list:
- Beachbody on Demand!
So, what is Beachbody® on Demand?
It is a new Team Beachbody Club feature that lets you take your workouts wherever you want and easily choose between different programs.
As part of your Team Beachbody Club membership you will automatically have unlimited streaming access to hundreds of workouts from Beachbody’s collection of fitness programs.
Here are the programs that were available starting in March, but now that list is getting bigger and bigger:
- P90X® & P90X Deluxe
- P90X2® & P90X2 Deluxe
- P90X3® & P90X3 Deluxe
- P90X ONE on ONE® Volume 1
- 10 Minute Trainer®
- INSANITY® & INSANITY Deluxe
- INSANITY: THE ASYLUM® Volume 1
- Brazil Butt Lift® & Brazil Butt Lift Deluxe
- ChaLEAN Extreme®
- Hip Hop Abs®
The programs are common for every Team Beachbody Club member.
However, if you have already purchased programs that are not on the list, they will be added to your account and you’ll be able to exclusively stream those programs as well. Just look for “Purchased Programs” in Beachbody On Demand.
The first set of programs that were available for streaming later in March as part of the Purchased Program section were FOCUS T25®, 21 Day Fix® and 21 Day Fix EXTREME®. But, over time, this list grows, too.
Another huge benefit of becoming a Premium Team Beachbody Club member? Exclusive access to try workouts from many of the newest programs along with some other noteworthy programs. Just look for “Sneak Peeks” in Beachbody On Demand.
This section will allow you to preview select single workouts of some of Beachbody’s newest and best-selling programs. In other words, now for the first time, you will be able to get a sneak preview of the program and try before you buy.
Here are the programs you will have exclusive access to starting in March 2015:
- 21 Day Fix – Total Body Cardio Fix
- 21 Day Fix EXTREME – PiYo Fix Extreme
- PiYo® – Sweat
- FOCUS T25 – Alpha Cardio
- INSANITY MAX:30™ – Sweat Intervals
- P90® – Sculpt A
- Body Beast® – Build: Chest/Tris
What is more
If you are not sure where you want to start, Beachbody eases you to choose a program, by dividing the workout programs in categories:
- Muscle Building
- Less than 30 min.
- Slim & Tone
- Tony Horton
- Autumn Calabrese
- Shaun T
- Chalene Johnson
- Sagi Kalev
- Leandro Carvalho
- Debbie Siebers
- Brett Hoebel
- Dr. Cheng
- Kathy Smith
And you are not accessing only the videos to watch, you can use the whole features a Beachbody fitness program offers.All of the materials that come with the individual programs are available to download, view, and/or print from the Beachbody On Demand center, like: fitness guide, calendars, meal plans.
This is over $1,000 USD in value that has been added to the Team Beachbody Club membership.
How does Beachbody on Demand work?
As a Premium Team Beachbody Member, you have a Beachbody account and when you login, there is a ‘Beachbody On Demand’ tab on the home page. When you click on the link it takes you to a different page where you can choose any fitness program offered in the Member Library, and press play!
What do you get:
- 24/7 streaming access from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device. No DVDs required. All you need is an Internet connection.
- You can try and test different programs and decide which one you would prefer. You can also try out different trainers, workout lengths, or fitness levels before committing to a program.
- The guides, workout calendars and nutrition plans of the programs offered, online—all in one place.
No more excuses. Now you will be able to work out anywhere there’s an Internet connection: at home, the gym, outdoors—even while you’re traveling.
How can you get access to Beachbody on Demand?
There are 3 options:
1. If you aren’t a member, you can get the new Club & Shakeology Challenge Pack.
Even if you aren’t a premium member, you can get a specially designed Challenge Pack, where you can have access to an assortment of the most popular fitness programs, and it includes:
- A 90-day Premium membership to the Team Beachbody Club with Beachbody On Demand. (After 90 days, you will be charged the quarterly Club membership price).
- 30-day supply of Shakeology which will convert to Shakeology Home Direct after 30 days.
The Club & Shakeology Challenge Pack is ideally suited for anyone who’s new to Beachbody, undecided about which fitness program to try, or someone who would love the convenience of accessing Beachbody workouts—anytime, anywhere.
2. The second option is for you to become Premium member.
That will cost you $38.87 quarterly (this works out to be $2.99 a week) and you’ll get Beachbody on Demand included in your Premium membership.
3. And, you can sign-up for a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL of Beachbody on Demand