The trainers you’ll enjoy here have quality experience and certifications:
Hi, my name is Don Cook, and I have always been into fitness since I was a young kid. The last two years have been tough for me, as I have been on the road traveling for my business I have not maintain proper exercise, and currently 50 pounds overweight.
I have started T25 and P90X3, with walking and jogging, and plan to commit to better diet and exercise.
In my 20s, I ran upwards to 175 miles in a week, coached track and field / cross country in high school , Junior Olympics, and in College. Coached USA All Americans, both male and female, at each age group level, up to young men and women. Still today, hold course records, high school records, and college records in track and cross country. To see myself 50 pounds plus heavier, makes me sick.
My journey started on July 30th, 2014, focusing on myself and in helping others as a Coach for Team Beachbody.
I originally joined as a Coach back in 2010, and got in awesome shape, running a 5K in 17:54 at age 54. I made it to Diamond Coach quickly, and decide to quit. A poor mistake, as my fitness declined with lacking support.
This is one of the best things about Beachbody, is the Coach and Team Beachbody Support. I tried joining a Gym, cost me 137 dollars a month for 5 months, and I went there 4 times. I basically could have bought close to 5 of the Beachbody programs.
After pictures in 30, 60, and 90 days, and the motivation has returned.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Master Trainer with extensive experience in individual training and coordinating group exercise programs
- Annette Lang Integrated Stretching & Flexibility Techniques Certification
- Mad Dogg Spinning Certification
- Kettle Bell Concepts Certified Instructor
- CPR/AED Certification
- Passionate in improving lives through exercise and teaching creative skills to enhance body weight awareness with injury prevention in mind.
- Super friendly, fair, and honest educators looking to share our love and appreciation for health and wellness.
Join me, start the journey with me!
I have a fitness and nutrition degree, with vast knowledge of exercise and solutions to get in shape. I am in upper management at a large Corporation, and being a College Coach — Can help you stay motivated. Would love to have you on my Team.
Let’s do this