For practicing extreme home fitness routine P90X you don’t need expensive equipment. With P90X you are saving money and time, and that is the crucial advantage of this exercise program.
For getting best results you should only get a yoga mat, some weights or bands and a chin-up bar. That’s it.
Using P90X chin up bar is best way to build big upper-body muscle and save money at the same time.
Chin ups are one of the best exercises for back and overall upper body conditioning, and they are also known as a strength training exercise. Because of all of the above mentioned characteristics chin ups are incorporated in the P90X program.
Actually, P90X Chin up Bar is one of the most popular products for practicing P90X fitness routine. P90X Chin up bar develops and strengthens your shoulders, back, and arms.
It’s simple but effective, just keep your arms in close and pull yourself up until your chin is above the bar. This chin-up bar has a weight capacity of 300 lb. and includes a variety of handles for use in 12 positions. But let’s go one step at the time in order to fully explain this fitness gear.
Is correctly mounted in a doorway?
Before using this piece of equipment, be absolutely sure that bar is correctly mounted in a doorway of appropriate size. If the doorway foundation is not stable, do not mount the bar. It has been designed to fit home doorways 24″ to 32″ wide and support up to 300 pounds, because it’s made of heavy-gauge steel.
The bar that you are going to use must be fixed on both sides. Use P90X Chin-Up Bar only and exclusively for exercising chin-up and pull-up exercises.
Strictly follow its full assembly instructions
Easy to use and to set up and also great for any fitness level. The chin-up bar enables you to do different exercises working a wide range of muscle groups. The P90X Chin Up has strong bars to sustain your body weight while hanging for couple of minutes, but they are needed to be placed properly in order to prevent injuries. So read few tips about installation.
Strictly follow its full assembly instructions. It will take only couple of minutes to finish.
- The doorway must be strong enough and stable at the same time to support the bar and also your total body weight.
- The brackets that will hold the bar must be set properly on the wall or the top trim of the doorway.
- You must install it on the proper side of the doorway.
- Also, make sure to provide proper spacing of the brackets.
- The final step is to secure the bracket with screws that are provided in the package.
- After all assemblies are set, hook both ends of the bar on the bracket and you can start performing your chin up routines with safety and satisfaction.
P90X Chin-Up Bar has custom design with total of 12 separate grip locations, in order to make a variety of chin ups using different position. Various positions means targeting different muscles of your body and this kind of exercise is good for every body part, especially upper body.
Always, in every move, your body should be pulled up in a straight and controlled motion. Also, don’t try to hang by feet or legs when using this product. These are some of the most important safety reminders about exercising on this bar. Check systematically to make sure your P90X Chin-Up Bar is fully secure. Once when is installed properly, this bar is very durable, because it’s built for durability and comfort, providing you with best support.
Special features also include Stress Test Video Professional, grade foam and covered handles in order to provide maximum comfort for total work out. Takes only minutes to safely remove from doorway when not in use, it’s very easy.
Use Chin up bar for exercising many P90X workouts
You can use Chin up bar for exercising many P90X workouts with particular focus on your back and bicep muscles. Specifically, a chin up will target your:
- teres major,
- teres minor,
- lower trapezius,
and many more muscles that very few other exercises can provide that wide range of utilized muscles with such a simple movement.
P90X workouts that can be done with this equipment are:
- Wide Front Pull-Ups – this workout is great for adding width to your back muscles. These kinds of pull-ups can offer you much more results in terms of muscle stimulation, size and strength gains. Level: hard.
- Reverse Grip Chin-Ups – this exercise exclusively targets the main back muscles. The reverse grip pull up is a great exercise that strengthens and tones your back. It also strengthens your biceps and grip at the same time. Avoid common mistakes such as jutting your chin forward or up and waving the shoulders as you pull up. Level: intermediate.
- Closed Grip Overhand Pull-Ups – in this exercise arms are about shoulder width, and you can do it a little closer with palms face out. These workouts like previous two force you to be able to pull your whole body weight up toward the bar. Close-grip pull-ups put differs from wide grip in their focus that is specifically on the lower lats. That is the lower back region just above the buttocks.
- Switch Grip Pull-Up – these exercises involve switching your grip from under to over handed or over to under hand at the top of the pull up. In order to accomplish this movement you must pull yourself up very quickly and so that at the top of the motion you have time to let go of the bar with both hands and reverse your grip. The hardest part is getting the rhythm so that you can perform each repetition in a safe manner.
- Corn Cob Pull-Ups – the corn cob pull-up is a calisthenics exercise that primarily targets the lats and to a lesser degree also targets the traps, shoulders, biceps, and forearms. The corn cob pull-up is an exercise that requires high level of physical fitness and exercise experience.
For all these different exercises the only equipment that you need is chin-up bar.
These P90X exercises will give you extreme fitness results.