After an early Beachbody workout I remembered an Early Beachbody Game Plan Training I wanted to share.
I took good notes early on with Beachbody training, as I was unemployed from the DHL shut down and my wife was working as primary income.
There were some great mentors, and extremely successful people teaching us. One of the items that I wrote down and followed in business, life, and now getting back into Beachbody is: Minimize what you can.
I am finding I have work here.
The exercise: 1st step
The exercise we went through
- Write down a normal day of to-do list, including all busy stuff on one side of a folded paper.
- Then on the other side, write down what can be eliminated. Same with the clutter that takes up time, things not needed, get rid of.
WOW, what did we just find, TIME.
Now what can we do with this time, they asked?
Spend more time with family, fitness goals, or that Beachbody Business I’ve been wanting to get going.
They stated that Statistics show, 95 percent of people will be in the same boat they were in a year from now, as current, as they hold onto the stuff that keeps then in that rut.
I am making this a week and Month the get rid of clutter, that is holding me back from lifelong goals, as the rut isn’t for me.
Have a lot of work, as I have a lot of clutter I am finding, after coming out of the Corporate biz. Even if I don’t reach my BIG GOALS, DREAMING BIG will net a better lifestyle forward, taking this info from my notes.
The exercise: 2nd step
Then they asked us to
- write down all of our goals
- then select the top 5 to keep in front of us for one year.
At this time it became a choice of action or the same rut and path. Then we were asked to
- devote a year to the new found goals by dreaming BIG, and taking this new found time to PUSH forward
- post this on our bathroom mirror, refrigerator, so to keep in front of us.
Just a tip to share on how to minimize your life, from some notes I have been going through from early Beachbody training.